WHAT IS BLOCK HOUSE.
There is material in the world which is more ecological than wood. It'not surprising because tree fellings are held in the depth of our country. Tha's far away from noisy cities, where air is clean and there is no noise except nature one, where time is frozen...
If you want to get a new house without pulling down and rebuilding the new one, block house is the most appropriate material for you.
You house can be built out of any avaliable material. but after you upholster it with block house you'll get a real medieval palace. All neighbours will envy you!
BLOCK HOUSE PRODUCTION.
Block house bars are produced out of larch which grows in Irkutsk region and Krasnojarsk district. It'worth mentioning that walls block house upholster is not only nice but rather usefull. Thanks to it's unique natural wood qualities exterior finish with this sawn timber allows to save heat in your house in winterand makes it not so hot insummer.
BLOCK HOUSE FINISHING.
Interior block house finishing is also practiced. And it also has several useful properties.. At first interior block house walls save heat in winter which helps to economise on a heating system considerably.Secondly, wood smell impacts healthily on how a person feels. And unique substance produced by larch do not givebad bacteria and viruces to spread.
All these factor say that Block-House is an awesome material which is necessary while erecting or repair of a house.
BLOCK HOUSE AND IT'S PECULIARITIES.
Lately block house has become very popular among fans of natural constructing and faced materials.
Block house is used for exterior and interior facing of ceilings and floors. It doesn't matter what material is a house built of. Wheather it's brick,wood or concrete block house will be perfect for each of them. That's why it is considered a multy purpose material. Such material makes a house out of round timber look perfect. That looks very aesthetically pleasing.
Block house is produced in different sizes,diversifing by which you can make your interior space bigger. For interior and exterior facing different kinds of block house are applied. For exterior facing wider material is used,but for interior one material with smaller sizes is more appropriate. It allows to save on the material and simplify block house assembling.
If the assembling is done right, block house is able to improve soudproof and heatingproof properties of a building. To achive this it is recommended to leave not big spaces between a wall and material and fill them with heat insulator and insulation film.
One more advantage of block house is simplicity of assembling. And it's not necessarily to be a professional to cope with it.
More often block house is produced out of softwood, which has been dried out in special tunnels beforehand. Thanks to this the material doesn't cast and decay. Block house is very competent to negative invironmental factors. And his aesthetically pleasant look will make your house delicate.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE BLOCK HOUSE.
First you need to realise if a facesd space lets water in. If yes, you need to do vapour-prooving. All the res actions can be devided into several steps:
1. A roof boarding for block house. Her you need to take into account insulation slab thickness. It will impact on bars sizes. Distance between bars must be correspondent to sizes of a standard heat insulator. Bars are worked out with wood preservative before assembling.
2. Wind and water-proof film assembling. It is perserved to the heat insulator and to the bars. Staples and metalic scotch tape are used.
3. The second roof boarding. It helps to make ventilation under block house. It is perservered to the previous roof boarding with dry-wall screws.
4. Block house panels assembling. You can consolidate block house by dry-wall screws, by nails, by tingles, by cramps. Dry-wall screws are perfect for this, as it will make a possibility of covering change while temperature variations minimum.
5. Before the assembling bores are drilled out in boards, diameters of which are a bit bigger than diameters of dry-wall screws.. Then the bore is shielded. Then a polishing-up is made for intimate suface.
6. Working out of the surface. This is th last step. First a wall is worked out by a special knotting. Then they put a layer of lacquer varnish.
After the surface dries it is polished up thoroughly. and only after this the final layer of lacquer is put.
Your face working life depends on the last step.
|1||Floor board, weight:25-30mm, width:75-130mm||0||Sq.m.||1500-00|
|2||Eurobatten, weight:18-20mm, width:70mm-90mm||0||Sq.m.||1000-00|
|3||Batten «SHTIL», weight:14-16mm, width:50-130mm||0||Sq.m.||1000-00|
|4||Planken, weight:19-20mm, width:84-139mm||0||Sq.m.||1100-00|
|5||Bars simulation, weight:26-30mm, width:130mm||0||Sq.m.||1000-00|
|6||Block house, weight:32mm, width:130mm||0||Sq.m.||1660-00|
|7||Skiting-board||20*50 Sort А/В||R/m||36-00|
|20*50 Sort C||R/m||28-00|
|9||Platband||14*95 Sort А/В||R/m||50-00|
|10||Batten||14*95 Sort А/В||R/m||30-00|